Reduce spend and compliance risk with license optimization
Manage and rightsize your assets with our industry-leading management solutions. With IT asset management scaled for enterprises, we’ll enable better license management to save time and money through software license optimization. By more efficiently managing vendor relationships and contracts with Adobe, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and many more, you can achieve remarkably better results. And your organization will gain a path for growth.
With four powerful solutions spanning clients, data centers, SAP and engineering apps, our IT asset management solutions will change the way you manage your software.
Maximize your savings with better software license management
- Automate effective license positions using Flexera’s extensive entitlement library with more than 450,000 applications providing product use rights, metrics and license types
- Manage a variety of different licensing models based on an array of requirements and the ability to use these across most vendors
- Strategically manage vendor relationships and contracts to improve business outcomes
- Maximize the value of your software portfolio so you can redirect savings towards strategic initiatives
- Reveal the nexus of your contractual, organizational, usage and inventory data to understand software usage and its associated business value
- Share transformational technology insights by integrating with procurement, ITSM, ITFM and other business systems in your ecosystem
Brewing better IT visibility for a global beer giant
Carlsberg’s ITAM team faced several obstacles from a lack of visibility into its global IT assets, including challenges with planning, financial transparency and baseline, risk in legal compliance and incomplete entitlement data.
Within the first year,
Carlsberg saved over $400,000
in maintenance, running costs, support fees and license costs
Optimizing SAP license and contract management
Zollner was at risk for license audits and unplanned costs. With Flexera, they were able to save resources and manage true-up costs.
in annual unbudgeted true-up expenses
Informing IT, Transforming IT