Software Vulnerability Research
The best way to stay on top of the software vulnerability disclosures that matter to you
Rely on vetted vulnerability and threat intelligence to ensure rapid awareness so you can react before it's too late
Vulnerability intelligence for ALL your applications and systems
- Get security alerts covering the applications and systems you care about
- Discover details about how software vulnerabilities may affect you, including their solution status
- Focus on what matters most based upon criticality, likelihood of exploitation, software vulnerability score and more
- Access software vulnerability intelligence which is verified, tested and validated by Secunia Research
- Comprehend the likelihood of vulnerabilities with easy-to-understand threat scores for each along with amplifying details
- React more quickly thanks to software vulnerability alerts provided within one day of public disclosure
- Automate notifications and the creation of support tickets to ensure you’re alerting the right people to take action
- Optionally leverage APIs to integrate this valuable data into internal systems and processes
Anatomy of a Security Advisory
Since 2002, Flexera’s Secunia Research team has been delivering security advisories that provide reliable, curated, and actionable vulnerability intelligence. Find out what’s in a security advisory, and how it helps prioritize your remediation efforts.
Sprint ahead of software vulnerability threats
Access trusted software vulnerability research covering the most third-party applications on the market; provide timely alerts on potential risks and empower your IT team to manage proactively.
Is your IT asset management at risk?
feel they have complete visibility into IT assets
cite vulnerabilities as their greatest concern
operating systems are vulnerable by EOL/EOS
*Figures have been rounded to the nearest integer.
Informing IT, Transforming IT
Industry insights to help keep you informed
Know more than the hackers know
By proactively guiding prioritization and automating key processes, Flexera can help you close vulnerabilities before they develop.