BDNA joins Flexera
Now available - the largest and most comprehensive repository of market intelligence on technology assets on the planet. Current and constantly curated. Accessible on the software industry’s first open platform for this data. It’s about time.
Hurdle Software Complexity
MONETIZE WHAT MATTERS
Software Monetization is not only about licensing and compliance anymore. It’s about understanding your customers so you can help them succeed and grow your business.
Grow your Software, SaaS and IoT business. Protect your apps and devices. Increase usage and get paid. Drive customer value.
Grow your Software, SaaS and IoT business. Drive recurring revenue. Protect your apps and devices.
- Grow your digital business. Offer the right product at the right price. Benefit from usage insights and innovate.
- Keep your customers front and center and drive their success. Make it easy to access, use and upgrade your solutions.
- Build trust. Be easy and safe to do business with. Protect yourself, your customers and your reputation.
Scale your digital business model. Protect your apps and devices. Drive subscriptions, increase renewals and grow!
Know what’s in your code! Unlock the power of open source scanning. Protect your IP and don’t leave the door open to hackers.
Make a great first impression with your software. Trust us. We set the bar for software installation.
Get maximum value from your IT spend and reduce risk. Gain insight – know how much to buy, how much you’re using and how much you owe.
You’re an IT Operations, Security or Procurement leader. You’ve got to protect, innovate and run the business – with limited resources.
- Make smarter software buying decisions. Take control of your IT assets and get the ROI you expect.
- Be proactive – manage costs, maintain license compliance, improve efficiency and thwart the hackers!
- Work better together. IT Ops and security teams can join forces to beat the cyber criminals.
Control costs for software and cloud services. Stay compliant and reduce spend by up to 30%.
Business software contains vulnerabilities hackers can exploit to gain control of your network. Find vulnerabilities and patch them quickly.
You need to ensure applications are packaged, tested and deployed reliably every time – to physical, virtual and mobile platforms.