Integration to IT Business Systems
Protect your IT investments with the highest quality data
Flexera One’s integration to IT business systems accelerates the return on investment from your platforms, expands functionality and increases efficiency across ITIL processes by delivering clean software and hardware asset data directly.
Deliver maximum ROI for your IT business systems
- Improve resolution times with accurate incident routing
- Improve purchasing power and standardize applications to control costs, and ensure hardware and software assets are not under- or overutilized
- Create automated IT processes such as software provisioning to reduce help desk calls and improve employee satisfaction
- Eliminate the tedious task of manually assisting employees with common needs and improve utilization of your IT manpower
- Secure and protect your organization from rogue and unprotected software
Simplify integration to IT business systems
Getting your data right—and the foundation it provides—doesn’t have to be complicated. You can drive efficiency across your enterprise and ensure alignment with business goals.
IT Visibility Capabilities
Discover how IT insights can help you optimize the value of your technology
Fast and automated mapping of all your business services
Bypass the manual work needed to make sense of application dependencies. Utilize intelligent automation to ensure your service mapping is always current and complete.
A complete view of inventory across on-prem, SaaS and cloud
Leverage powerful normalization capabilities to combine and clean IT data from all your inventory sources. Powered by Technopedia, the most comprehensive catalog in the industry, Flexera One can identify 4.5+ million hardware and software products to give you the most complete technology intelligence.
Overcome your CMDB challenges
Avoid downtime and delayed responses to issues and improve your ITSM metrics. Connect your CMDB to Flexera One for a continuous and clean source of data about your IT assets and resources. Eliminate the effort and errors of manual work, while ensuring your CMDB stays up to date.
Create a consistent source of truth for your IT
IT business systems often operate in silos and provide partial or even conflicting information. Avoid complications by creating a consistent source of truth to enhance all your IT systems.
Reduce risk from obsolescence
Gain visibility into which IT assets are approaching end of support and end of life. Determine which business services are at risk from out-of-date technology.
Informing IT, Transforming IT