Rationalize Your Applications
Eliminate wasted technology spend
IT sprawl and spend is growing. Inefficiencies and redundancies are inevitable. Flexera One delivers visibility for IT teams to find and eliminate waste by unused or underused SaaS and on-premises software, eliminating unused applications, rightsizing purchases and reallocating existing licenses.
IT Visibility CapabilitiesBack to IT Visibility
Keep technology sprawl and spend under control
- Discover and uncover all your software usage, including shadow IT
- Determine total cost of ownership (TCO) with contextualization to your organization and business services
- Eliminate redundancies and reduce risk
- Cut spend with software license reclamation and reallocation
- Negotiate better prices by consolidating purchases of similar software
- Reduce complexity due to mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
See and optimize all your IT applications
Few enterprises have a complete picture of their applications, including where they're running and who purchased them. Flexera One’s application rationalization gives you a complete picture of your software usage so you can optimize costs.
Informing IT, Transforming IT
Industry insights to help keep you informed
IT Visibility Capabilities
Discover how IT insights can help you optimize the value of your technology
- Business Service Mapping
- Data Normalization
- CMDB Data Quality
- Integration to IT Business Systems
- End of Life/End of Support
A complete view of inventory across on-prem, SaaS and cloud
Leverage powerful normalization capabilities to combine and clean IT data from all your inventory sources. Powered by Technopedia, the most comprehensive catalog in the industry, Flexera One can identify 4.5+ million hardware and software products to give you the most complete technology intelligence.
Overcome your CMDB challenges
Avoid downtime and delayed responses to issues and improve your ITSM metrics. Connect your CMDB to Flexera One for a continuous and clean source of data about your IT assets and resources. Eliminate the effort and errors of manual work, while ensuring your CMDB stays up to date.