Cloud migration planning
View how IT application dependencies impact business services
Gain the actionable intelligence needed to optimize your on-premises to cloud migration journey from start to finish with Flexera One’s cloud migration planning.
Cloud migration and modernization capabilitiesBack to Cloud Migration and Modernization
Plan a successful cloud migration with confidence
- Reduced time and expense of traditional manual IT application inventory efforts
- IT inventory with zero impact on IT environment, scaling thousands of devices with fast, lightweight, safe and secure collection
- Data-driven decision making with full context visibility into business services, not just application dependencies, for intelligent mapping
- Automated grouping, application consumption by location and more
- Complete picture of your future in the cloud through fully customized business cases that take multiple clouds, custom instance choices, buying types and resource provisioning into account
- Full visibility into operational risk and potential cost savings of unused, under-used or poor-performing servers
Your IT estate is loaded with important answers
During digital transformation, you have important decisions to make, such as determining top external-facing applications and whether they have greater business impact if moved to the cloud. Full visibility into applications across the IT landscape and their interdependencies during the cloud migration assessment phase gives you the needed foundation to make sound migration decisions.
Chemical company finds catalyst for cloud migration
With Flexera, the Eastman chemical company gained the tools and expertise to prioritize their cloud journey, allowing them to create a plan for complete migration to a major third-party cloud provider within three years.
prioritized for cloud migration
Cloud migration and modernization capabilities
Chart the best course for modernizing your IT infrastructure
Determine the total cost of public, private and hybrid clouds easily
Flexera One provides comprehensive workload assessments to show you which cloud type, provider, custom instance choice, buying type and resource provisioning are best for your workload, budget and performance requirements—all to optimize your cloud cost savings.
Gain full visibility into workloads for successful cloud migration
Cloud migration and modernization provides comprehensive workload assessments for full visibility into your current workloads, so you can prioritize and identify which providers are best for your performance requirements to ensure successful migration of workloads to the cloud.
Informing IT, Transforming IT