Flexera Software Selected as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace
Company ranked among highest in region by employees for job satisfaction, compensation and benefits, execution and direction, and management
Schaumburg, IL - November 14, 2012 Flexera Software, the leading provider of Application Usage Management solutions for application producers and enterprises, is pleased to announce that it has been selected as one of The Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplaces. The Top Workplaces are determined based solely on employee feedback through an independent survey conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a research firm on organizational health and employee engagement.
The survey questioned Flexera Software employees' on a variety of workplace satisfaction issues, and benchmarked those results against the responses of all companies participating. Employees were queried on Flexera Software's direction, how the company is executing on its plan, and how connected they feel with the larger organization. The survey also asked employees about their satisfaction with their jobs, managers, and compensation and benefits.
Flexera Software credits today's recognition to its strong commitment to building a winning workplace environment. While the company is private, it is run like a public company with strong business ethics and rigorous financial management. Flexera Software leads in each market area in which it competes, and has more than 80,000 customers deploying its Application Usage Management solutions on more than 500 million desktops around the world. The company cultivates an entrepreneurial and diverse work culture through core values focusing on the customer, teamwork and a drive to execute flawlessly. And hard work is valued and rewarded generously through such benefits as:
- Competitive salaries and incentives for all employees
- Generous healthcare plans including company funded reimbursement accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Fantastic paid time off programs
- Development and educational assistance
- Income protection programs
- Community involvement
- Recognition and reward programs
- Health Club memberships
- Fun committees
"We are delighted to be named one of the top workplaces in Chicago and are thrilled that our efforts to create an exciting, challenging and fulfilling work environment for top performers has been recognized," said Mark Bishof, President and Chief Executive Officer of Flexera Software. "Our stellar growth and success would not be possible without a great team and winning culture, and we are committed to ensuring this remains the best company our employees have ever worked for."
Learn more about:
- Flexera Software's Licensing & Entitlement Management solutions
- Flexera Software's Software License Optimization solutions
- Flexera Software's Application Readiness solutions
- Flexera Software's Installation solutions
- Related Flexera Software Webinars
- Related Flexera Software White Papers
- Related Flexera Software Success Stories