Optimize and Secure Your Business
Flexera supports your digital transformation efforts and your move to the cloud with our Software and Cloud Optimization and SecOps solutions. Just as important, manage and optimize your on-premises IT environment, too.
We are transforming the software supply chain to cut wasted costs and remove risk. Worry less about license compliance and focus on increasing business value. Quickly find and remediate security vulnerabilities and close the ‘risk window.’
Software & Cloud Optimization
Optimize Your Business
Our software and cloud optimization solutions allow IT Operations, Finance, and Procurement teams to:
- Increase ROI for software and cloud services
- Reduce financial risk from software audits
- Create more accurate IT forecasting
- Negotiate software license agreements that better meet business needs
- Improve IT efficiency through automation and self-service
IT Insight Drives Lower Cost and Risk
Track and manage hardware and software assets throughout your IT environment
- Ensure license compliance and defend against audits
- Leverage product use rights to maximize your investment
- Reclaim licenses for unused software
Save on SaaS Subscriptions
Stay on top of SaaS Applications like Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce.com– these can be a huge expense
Control Costs for Cloud Infrastructure
- Control costs for infrastructure services like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Make the best use of your cloud capacity to maximize return on investment (ROI)
Anticipate Your Software Needs
Accurate budgeting and forecasting provide the upper hand on contract negotiations and renewals.
Simplify Your Job with Automation and Self-Service
Provide fast, easy, access to authorized software and SaaS applications
- Enterprise app store improves convenience
- IT Procurement and Operations stay in control of the buying and deployment process
- Reduce helpdesk costs with integrated solutions for IT Service Management
Streamline Application Packaging & Delivery
- Deploy faster and more reliably
- Deliver to physical, virtual, and mobile devices
- Ease Windows desktop and server migrations
- Handle Application Virtualization and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Tie into VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Management
Empower effective collaboration between IT Security and IT Operations
SecOps Closes Vulnerability Management Gaps
SecOps is the integration of security processes and policies with software acquisition, development, administration and IT operations practices to reduce vulnerabilities and mitigate exposures, before you get hacked.
The gap between when vulnerabilities are disclosed, and when they are identified and fixed in applications creates a risk window that hackers can exploit, which leads to costly breaches.
Flexera’s SecOps solutions protect your business by closing this risk window. We help IT Security, IT Operations, and Development teams collaborate to:
- Create effective software vulnerability management and security patch management processes that mitigate security risk.
- Identify Open Source Software in your code and assess the associated security risk.
- Track vulnerability intelligence to effectively mitigate the risk of exploitation and its consequences.
Find Vulnerabilities and Fix them FAST!
Software Vulnerability Manager empowers IT Security and Operations to continuously track, identify and remediate vulnerable applications — before exploitation leads to costly breaches.
- Verified security intelligence by Secunia Research
- Timely vulnerability advisories
- Accurate assessment and security patches all in a single console.
Close the Risk Window and don’t get hacked!
Protect Your PC
Personal Software Inspector is a free computer security solution that identifies vulnerabilities in applications on your private PC. Vulnerable programs can leave your PC open to attacks that may get past your antivirus solution.
Simply put, it scans software on your system and identifies programs in need of security updates to safeguard your PC against cybercriminals. It also supplies your computer with the necessary software security updates to keep it safe.
Use Open Source Software in Your Apps and Still Sleep at Night
Everyone is using Open Source Software (OSS) these days. You save time on application development and bring products to market faster. But along with this you get security and license compliance risk. You might remember Heartbleed. It’s time to get things under control.
Minimize security risk when using Open Source Software in your application development process by:
- Quickly locating OSS and third party components in your code
- Staying current with automated updates
- Acting on security alerts
- Balancing business benefits and risk management
Unify SAM and Security Operations
Drive Software Asset Management (SAM) and Software Vulnerability Management with a common Asset List– based on normalized inventory data.
- Security Teams can see what software must be monitored for vulnerabilities
Easily see your organization’s compliance and security risk status.
Share information with all teams involved in the asset lifecycle