Finally get your software licenses under control so there are no costly surprises
Mitigate financial risks associated with software audits. Software Asset Management is the active management of data through the seven stages of the software life cycle, from the initial contract negotiation through to end of life..
How it Works:
Software asset management leverages data to help your team stay compliant without overpaying on your licenses. That means it helps protect against costly license audits that could get unnecessarily expensive.
- Optimize IT license spend for software and cloud services
- Ensure continuous compliance of software licenses and entitlements
- Reduce financial risk and defend against audits
- Limit overhead associated and improve IT efficiency by streamlining and automating IT processes
- Gain insight and visibility of all your assets to make informed decisions