Centralized access to applications is a critical component for governing desktop, cloud and mobile applications in today’s enterprise environment. Flexera’s App Portal, and on-premises App Broker, makes the enterprise app store a reality. The end-to-end fulfillment process runs automatically, gathering approvals where necessary, enforcing proper licensing, verifying successful installation, maintaining a detailed audit trail and keeping the requestor informed of the status.
- Access and download on-premises, cloud-based and/or mobile applications
- Increase IT responsiveness with automation and service level alignment
- Ensure ongoing application license compliance
- Reduce IT spend and support costs through reclamation and decreased service desk volumes
- Integrates with ITSM platforms—like ServiceNow and BMC Remedy—and available applications
- Ensure correct governance and compliance by leveraging data from other Flexera solutions, such as license entitlement data
- Singular view of installed applications to ensure compliance with corporate policy and software license optimization
- Automation for license availability, review and approval to deliver to end users faster
How has tech spend been impacted this past year?
public cloud spend
will increase spend
on remote IT staffing
say digital transformation
is the top initiative
App Broker Software for ServiceNow
Extend the power of your ServiceNow Service Catalog, optimize your software license usage, and automate the deployment of PC, Mac, mobile, and cloud applications to employees.
Avnet IT reduced app wait-time delivery from days to minutes
Avnet used Flexera's enterprise App Portal software to implement an app store that's streamlined and automated the processes for software requests, approvals and application delivery.