Flexera and AWS
Make better decisions at every step of your cloud journey with Flexera and AWS
Most companies do not have the right information or visibility into their applications to move to the cloud. Successful migrations to cloud require proper planning and analysis to determine the right applications to move, their associated key application dependencies, the right cloud provider, the best pricing model and much more.
Whether you're considering public cloud, private or hybrid, Flexera and AWS has you covered. Flexera is fully integrated with AWS and the AWS CSP Partners, enabling you to increase your value as a trusted advisor by helping your customers with the right insights, control cloud costs and streamline operations.
AWS Well-Architected Framework - M&G Lens Partner
The AWS Well-Architected Management & Governance Lens provides prescriptive guidance on key concepts and best practices for optimizing management and governance across AWS environments. This includes recommended combinations of AWS services and integrations with AWS Partner solutions. Flexera is highlighted in the M&G Lens. Click here for more information.
Advantages of using Flexera to manage AWS environments include:
- Complete application dependency mapping: See your entire application portfolio and associated dependencies in a single view.
- Automated and intelligent cloud migration prioritization: Prioritize your applications to migrate based on rules configurable by you.
- Educated Decisions: Make informed decisions around the best cloud provider for your business (we are platform agnostic).
- IaaS Cost Modeling: Accurately model the cost of Amazon Web Services.
- Best practice onramp for AWS: Save time by leveraging a catalog of prebuilt, tested and proven architectures that include fully functioning open source and ISV-built software stacks.
- Forecast and manage costs: Our cloud cost calculator offers free forecasting and scenario modeling to help you better budget and plan across regions, instance types, reserved instances and more.
- Cost optimization and reporting: Optimize costs in AWS through automated recommendations and actions.
- Efficiently operate AWS at scale: View multiple regions and accounts so you can efficiently administer a large and complex organization.
- Integrate with hybrid clouds: Migrate workloads among AWS and hybrid environments with consistent configuration, governance and automation.
"Prior to bringing Flexera | RISC in…we had no idea. When we got done doing the scan…I knew how many servers we had, I knew where they were, I knew what they talked to, I knew at what capacity they were running, I knew what they would be when they go to AWS."
Don Browning, VP of Cloud Architecture
"You could say that Flexera | RISC turns opinions into either fact or fiction. Realistically, it makes it data-driven.” Eastman was excited to begin its migration as part of the AWS Migration Readiness Planning program."
Matthew Campbell, Corporate IT Architect