Vulnerability intelligence for ALL your applications and systems
- Get security alerts covering the applications and systems you care about
- Discover details about how software vulnerabilities may affect you, including their solution status
- Focus on what matters most based upon criticality, likelihood of exploitation, software vulnerability score and more
- Access software vulnerability intelligence which is verified, tested and validated by Secunia Research
- Comprehend the likelihood of vulnerabilities with easy-to-understand threat scores for each along with amplifying details
- React more quickly thanks to software vulnerability alerts provided within one day of public disclosure
- Automate notifications and the creation of support tickets to ensure you’re alerting the right people to take action
- Optionally leverage APIs to integrate this valuable data into internal systems and processes
Anatomy of a Security Advisory
Since 2002, Flexera’s Secunia Research team has been delivering security advisories that provide reliable, curated, and actionable vulnerability intelligence. Find out what’s in a security advisory, and how it helps prioritize your remediation efforts.
Sprint ahead of software vulnerability threats
Access trusted software vulnerability research covering more than 55,000 applications; provide timely alerts on potential risks and empower your IT team to manage proactively.
Cover all applications and systems across all platforms
Flexera Software Vulnerability Research provides access to verified intelligence from Secunia Research. Concentrate on vulnerability research, alerts and news relating to the products that matter most.
Leverage risk context and information
Unlike public sources, Secunia Research provides associations of known exploits to the CVEs within an advisory for a product. Threat scores are set by severity of the threat posed quantified into categories of severity.
Receive advisories, alerts, tickets, reports and visibility into security patches and software vulnerability.
Take action efficiently
Prioritization is driven by threat intelligence, workflows, tickets and alerts, and describes the steps to mitigate the risk of costly breaches. You stay in control and hackers stay out.