IT Asset Management
Gain Insight Into Your Technology Environment
When the information you have about your hardware and software is inconsistent, incomplete, inaccurate, and outdated, your company’s efficiency and performance suffer. Poor quality data leads to poor decisions, especially when your systems lack the product and market intelligence necessary to answer even simple questions like “Which of my products will be at end-of-life in the next six months?”
Flexera's data intelligence library, Technopedia, is the world’s largest and most comprehensive source of market intelligence on enterprise software and hardware. Drawing on a constantly updated and curated content repository, Technopedia includes more than 1.2 million products and more than 87 million data points of timely and relevant product and market intelligence to provide insight into your environment. It provides the foundation for quickly making the best, most effective decisions for enterprise technology by delivering a complete, categorized listing of all your hardware and software, eliminating confusion and ensuring all your systems speak a common language.
Now you can
- Understand your obsolescence challenges
- Rationalize application sprawl
- Improve CMDB data quality
- Increase transparency of IT organizational assets
- Share the same IT asset information across systems, workflows, reports and stakeholders
- Reduce regulatory compliance risk associated with IT asset data
- Respond faster to audits with efficiency
- Simplified vendor audit process and reduced cost of true-ups
- Reduced IT costs, increased service levels and customer satisfaction
- Complete visibility into your assets to support IT asset management initiatives
- Detailed info on 2.1+ million hardware and software releases
- Content packs extend catalog with up-to-date market data daily updates ensure data fidelity
THE TOTAL ECONOMIC IMPACT™ OF THE FLEXERA DATA PLATFORM
Economic Impact of the Flexera Data Platform
Learn how you can achieve 302% or more ROI by using Flexera Data Platform. Read this Forrester Consulting study today!
Helping Steer Autotrader to Standardization
Find out how we standardized data and delivered turnkey asset management to the online auto retailer.
Department of Energy
Flexera solutions enabled DOE to use normalized IT asset data to properly assess the vulnerability of existing software and hardware to significantly enhance the effectiveness in managing cybersecurity.
Rewriting Years of Bad Data in a Matter of Hours for this California University
Find out how Data Platform significantly reduced costs and, in just a few hours, cleaned up bad data accumulated over many years.