Detailed info on 3.9+ million standardized hardware and software models
- Clean data with full transparency on data journey, from source to result
- Complete visibility into your assets allowing actionable analysis to support IT asset management initiatives
- Simplified vendor audit process and reduced cost of true-ups
- Reduced IT costs, increased service levels and customer satisfaction
- Tight control on software and hardware currency to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Detailed info on 3.9+ million standardized hardware and software models
- Comprehensive source of technology catalog, enabling enterprise architecture initiatives to build a perfect asset portfolio
- Content packs extend catalog with up-to-date market data, and daily updates ensure data fidelity
- Awareness of software security landscape with advisories from Secunia Research
Make your data do more
Normalize for a common language and enrich for intelligent action.
Reliably manage asset lifecycles
With actionable end-of-life and end-of-support market data, you can proactively identify assets that need updating, replacement or removal. Reduce security and compliance risks, decrease support costs and reduce obsolescence.
Enable proactive infrastructure planning and maintenance
Whether for enterprise architecture, vendor management initiatives or general maintenance of your IT, with hardware specifications from Technopedia, you can take well-informed action.
Stay ahead of vulnerabilities to your environment
Resolve reliability issues and tackle risks to your organization with risk intelligence from the renowned Secunia Research team. Quickly understand which products carry the highest risks and leverage threat intelligence to plan mitigation efforts.
Identify open source software components and their license attributes
It’s easier and safer to inject open source software components into your technology portfolio. With Technopedia keeping track of all license implications that you want to observe, you can protect yourself from unintended open source consequences.
Power your CMDB with Technopedia software and hardware models
Feed your CMDB solutions with normalized software and hardware models powered by Technopedia for efficient configuration item creation and maintenance.
How has tech spend been impacted this past year?
public cloud spend
will increase spend
on remote IT staffing
say digital transformation
is the top initiative
Informing IT, Transforming IT