Take on the toughest application challenges
- Automatically download, test, wrap/repackage and publish thousands of third-party installers with no manual interaction
- Determine deployment options quickly to take advantage of supported vendor installers
- Increase quality by identifying and mitigating application issues prior to deployment
- Ensure consistency by using a single, repeatable process to build, customize and test the delivery of applications
- Reduce operational risks frequently caused by compatibility issues and application conflicts
- Create custom deployments without repackaging
- Wrap vendor setups with ease using PowerShell or WiseScript templates
- Know where to focus testing efforts by understanding Java dependencies and where applications may share files
- Enjoy the benefits of application virtualization by easily converting applications to your format of choice individually or in bulk (MSIX, App-V, ThinApp and Citrix formats)
Arm your IT team with a complete application packaging solution
Updates. New releases. New apps. Windows 10 migrations. Virtualization. Flexera’s AdminStudio application packaging software makes short work of these and other application deployment chores.
Far more than a repackaging tool
Accelerate reliable preparation of deployment packages provided by software vendors or those you may need to build yourself. Identify and mitigate issues prior to deployment and manage applications individually, in bulk or with full automation.
Manage all your software applications in one place
Be aware of new versions and create, test, report, convert and publish packages to many popular systems management solutions, including Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Intune, VMware Workspace ONE, ZENworks, LANDesk and more.
Built-in support for thousands of vendor setups saves you countless hours of effort
With AdminStudio Package Feed Module, simply directly download the latest version of a product from thousands of software vendors and get validated silent command line parameters and detection criteria. Create new and updated application deployment packages in record time.
The Ultimate Patch Catalog
Even the best patch catalog can account for only a fraction of the updates necessary to cover your entire application portfolio. Now enjoy the largest third-party software coverage on the market and build ready-to-use packages in seconds. Even better, you can handle the many applications that will never be a part of any patch catalog, and all in one place.
Reliable application packaging for your organization
For IT organizations seeking an advanced application packaging solution to centrally manage and prepare applications for reliable, conflict-free software deployment.
For IT organizations seeking an advanced application packaging software solution to centrally manage and prepare applications for reliable, conflict-free software deployment. Enjoy market-leading automation and batch processing capabilities.
Filled with tools that help with conversion, repackaging and other tasks in bulk. Know what challenges you’re up against early in your project with suitability testing for virtual application formats like App-V as well as the new MSIX packaging format.
Provides a cost-effective way to generate MSI, MSIX, App-V and other software packaging formats through industry-leading conversion, repackaging and customization tools.
Available in Standard, Professional and Enterprise Editions, AdminStudio automates application preparation to identify and correct application packaging challenges via direct integration with leading endpoint management tools. See the comparison chart to find the edition most suitable for the needs of your organization.
Complete Application Readiness Solution
Application readiness is an endless task, with the constant influx of new apps and updates. Flexera’s AdminStudio makes it much easier and less time consuming. Couple it with Package Feed Module and you get access to details on nearly 3,000 installers to help you create deployment packages faster.
How has tech spend been impacted this past year?
public cloud spend
will increase spend
on remote IT staffing
say digital transformation
is the top initiative
Informing IT, Transforming IT