Flexera Recognized by Customers in Gartner Peer Insights
Itasca, IL - February 1, 2021 Flexera, the company that helps organizations maximize business value from their technology investments, today announced a summary of Flexera reviews on Gartner Peer Insights in 2020.
“Flexera has made major investments in our service and support organizations, and it shows in the feedback we’re getting from our customers and partners,” said Sean Doherty, SVP of Customer Experience at Flexera. “And now with the game-changing launch of Flexera One, we’ve never been in a better position to help our customers optimize the value of their technology assets across software, SaaS and cloud.”
Gartner Peer Insights include feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who have experience purchasing, implementing and/or using software asset management solutions. Peer Insights reviews are subject to a strict validation and moderation process to ensure authenticity.
Gartner defines software asset management tools as technology that “automates many of the tasks required to maintain compliance with software licenses, thereby controlling software spending.”
Highlights of 2020 Flexera reviews on Gartner Peer Insights as of January 26, 2021:
- Highest Willingness to Recommend Score:Flexera has the highest percentage (93%) of "Willingness to Recommend" scores.
- Highest scores from customers with more than $10 billion in revenues: On Gartner Peer Insights, Flexera has the highest scores (4.5) from customers with more than $10 billion in revenues [Source: Figure 5 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” Software Asset Management Tools Global Enterprise (10B+ USD)]
- Highest scores in North America:Flexera has the highest scores (4.7) from customers based in North America. (Source: Figure 14. Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” Software Asset Management Tools North America)
Here’s what some of Flexera software asset management customers shared in their Gartner Peer Insights reviews:
- “FNMS (Flexera) saves our organization over $10M in software savings.” - Program Manager, government organization
- “Flexera has proven themselves to be a valuable partner in the software asset management space. Their solution implementation service was stellar and their FlexNet Manager Suite product has delivered ROI far beyond our initial expectations.” - Program Manager, retail organization with $10 billion to $30 billion in revenue
- “FlexNet Manager Suite gets the job done.” - Director, IT Transformation, services organization with $3 billion to $10 billion in revenue
- “FNMS tool is a weapon to save licenses and time to manage ITAM.” - Information Engineer, Consultant with $250,000 to $500,000 in revenue
- “Flexera remains extremely responsive in ensuring a superior customer experience for their users.”- Software Licensing Manager, manufacturing organization with $50 to $250 million in revenues
- “Flexera delivers value and savings all while optimizing enterprise licensing.” - Software License Manager, IT Asset Management Senior Analyst, services organization with $3 billion to $10 billion in revenues
- “Flexera is known for having one of the best tools for Software Asset Management. We have been using the product for more than 3 years now and it has already paid for itself!” - Senior Infrastructure Engineer, transportation industry with more than $30 billion in revenues
Direct and anonymized enterprise customer feedback on Flexera One:
- “I have never seen a solution like this before. It is ambitious and bold.”
- “Flexera has combined software asset management, hardware asset management, cloud management platform and a business services view. It’s everything. Here is your monthly spend across everything in a single pane of glass. Now we can take over the world.”
- “This is the view across everything. It’s a dashboard that has all the underlying assets and you can drill down to all the underlying assets, the hardware, software, cloud and SaaS. It is very valuable”
- “Flexera One solves a lot of problems. Having all the information in one place versus being in multiple dashboards and multiple different tools is a pretty good product.”
Flexera saves customers billions of dollars in wasted technology spend. A pioneer in hybrid ITAM and FinOps, Flexera provides award-winning, data-oriented SaaS solutions for technology value optimization (TVO), enabling IT, finance, procurement and cloud teams to gain deep insights into cost optimization, compliance and risks for each business service. Flexera One solutions are built on a set of definitive customer, supplier and industry data, powered by Technopedia, that enables organizations to visualize their Enterprise Technology Blueprint™ in hybrid environments—from on-premises to SaaS to containers to cloud. More than 50,000 customers subscribe to Flexera’s technology value optimization solutions, delivered by 1,300+ team members worldwide. Learn more at flexera.com
About Gartner Peer Insights
Gartner Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 350,000 verified reviews in more than 340 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.