Flexera Announces its Partner of the Year Awards
SoftwareONE, Accenture, KPMG LLP, Softline Group and TMG Acknowledged for Exceptional Achievements and Contributions to Transforming Technology
Itasca, IL - July 30, 2019 Flexera, the software company that helps organizations realize technology’s power to accelerate their business, today announces its Partner of the Year Awards. SoftwareONE, Accenture, KPMG, Softline Group and TMG (The Mastermind Group) received top honors for their outstanding success in helping clients reach and exceed their strategic goals, while obtaining a strong return on investment.
“Flexera has recognized its outstanding partners for the past six years,” said Cindy Grogan, Vice President of Global Alliances at Flexera. “All of the winners continually impress Flexera and the industry, on understanding the needs of customers and helping them exceed their goals.”
Flexera’s technology solutions are sold, supported, serviced and managed by a global network of consulting, service and technology partners. Flexera is dedicated to implementing a PartnerFirst model with a structure that builds efficient, solutions-driven and transparent partnerships. Partnership relationships enhance joint growth and planning.
The awards go to:
- SoftwareONE: Prominent software and cloud portfolio management provider SoftwareONE established themselves as a premier Flexera Enterprise partner worldwide through optimization of software estate from on-premises to the cloud, leveraging extensive technical and commercial enterprise. SoftwareONE was awarded as the Global Partner of the Year.
- Accenture: Global professional services company Accenture earned the Customer Success Partner of the Year award for their ability to lead and help some key enterprise customers maximize business results. Accenture contributed to successful Flexera projects across a diverse set of customers, worldwide. Accenture provides a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital transformation, operations and technology spend optimization.
- KPMG LLP: The U.S. audit, tax and advisory firm received the North American Implementation Partner of the Year for the fifth consecutive year due to their superior implementation services for software license management. KPMG helps IT organizations with an approach to help achieve a cost-effective, rapid deployment for optimizing all types of environments, including on-premises, SaaS, and cloud. Using a phased approach, KPMG enables organizations to select the most appropriate Flexera tools and incrementally implement capabilities along a path leading to a mature, well-designed SAM and license optimization program.
- Softline Group: Softline Group, an international IT consulting company focusing on software asset management (SAM), information-and-IT-security, cloud & future datacenter and digital workplace, was awarded EMEA Implementation Partner of the Year for using its impressive certifications for FlexNet Manager Suite to implement a wide array of solutions at complicated customer environments. Softline Group helps customers to successfully implement the Flexera portfolio and offers them long term managed services, achieve compliance, control and IT cost savings.
- TMG (The Mastermind Group): was awarded the implementation Partner of the Year award for the APAC and Australian region. TMG is able to provide end-to-end IT Asset Management services, utilizing the skills, expertise and resources within their Asset Portfolio Management Practice which includes licensing and contract specialists, business analysts specializing in procurement & asset lifecycle management process improvement, and certified technical asset engineers.
For more information, visit www.flexera.com.
Flexera helps executives succeed at what once seemed impossible: getting clarity into, and full control of, their company’s technology “black hole.” From on-premises to the cloud, Flexera helps business leaders turn IT insights into action. With a portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver unparalleled technology insights, spend optimization and agility, Flexera helps enterprises optimize their technology footprint and realize IT’s full potential to accelerate their businesses. For over 30 years, our 1,300+ team members worldwide have been passionate about helping our more than 20,000 customers fuel business success. To learn more, visit flexera.com.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.