Cloud Management Platform
Manage and Govern Across Public and Private Clouds
Flexera’s comprehensive Cloud Management Platform (CMP) provides a rich set of capabilities for discovery, template-based provisioning, orchestration, and automation; operational monitoring and management; governance; and cost optimization across multiple public and private clouds as well as virtual and bare-metal servers.
With our cloud management platform you can manage a wide array of clouds and cloud services for AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMware vSphere, and more. The exclusive plugin architecture can be used to extend orchestration capabilities to any API-enabled cloud service or web service.
A GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT LEADER 2019
“RightScale [from Flexera] has a wide breadth of cloud management functionality — one of the broadest in the industry.”
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms 2019
See the benefits of Flexera's multi-cloud management platform
Now you can:
- Unify visibility of public and private cloud resources including compute, network, and storage with a single pane of glass
- Leverage reusable blueprints to orchestrate infrastructure and services across all of your clouds
- Manage cloud resources with a powerful orchestration engine that automates actions across fleets of cloud servers and cloud services
- Control cloud use with out-of-the-box and custom policies to automate governance of costs, operations, security, and compliance
- Control access across clouds, data centers, and tenants
- Enable your business units to work together on reporting and optimizing your costs across all clouds and accounts with Flexera Optima, which is included with our Cloud Management Platform
- Automated discovery of all your cloud resources, including those provisioned through the native cloud consoles
- Public and private cloud resources in one view with actionable information that enables you to reduce costs, improve infrastructure efficiency, and close security holes
- Multi-cloud tags that sync bi-directionally with native cloud tags to organize, automate, and report on resources and costs across clouds
- Standardized architectures that meet corporate guidelines for versions, patches, and configuration
- Orchestration with any API and built-in support for cloud compute, storage, and networking as well as dozens of pre-built Flexera plugins for extended cloud services
- Works with your favorite configuration tools including Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Bash, and Powershell, as well as native cloud templates
- Server and application monitoring with alerts and escalations that initiate sophisticated orchestration and automation
- Uptime insurance with self-healing capabilities, including automated backup, auto-scaling arrays, and automated failover
- Ability to quickly roll out patches across your operating cloud servers
- Automation of your governance controls with a broad set of out-of-the-box policies or by creating custom policies tailored to your needs
- Elimination of waste with cost policies that alert on cost anomalies and take automated actions on idle and underused resources
- Avoidance of security holes with policies that identify and alert on misconfigured networking options, unsecured data storage, and non-compliant resources
- Reporting and other features for optimizing your costs across all clouds and accounts to eliminate wasted spend
This is the product competitors would like to have.
Transportation and operations company with $30+ billion in revenue
The Gartner Peer Insights Logo is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
5 Cloud Trends for 2020 and 5 Actions to Take Now
Cloud adoption continues to accelerate and enterprises are beginning to implement programs to govern and optimize cloud use. Learn from a panel of experts sharing information on the latest cloud trends and actions to take now to increase cloud value and build a solid cloud strategy.
A Six-Step Framework for Your Multi-Cloud Strategy
Get the multi-cloud strategy eBook with a 6-step framework to help you define and implement a successful approach to using IaaS and PaaS.