Get vulnerability and patch management in one powerful solution
- Avoid brand damage due to security breaches and outages to software vulnerabilities and obsolesce
- Automatically download, test, wrap/repackage and publish thousands of third-party installers with no manual interaction
- Determine deployment options quickly to take advantage of supported vendor installers
- Increase quality by identifying and mitigating application issues prior to deployment
- Ensure consistency by using a single, repeatable process to build, customize and test the delivery of applications
- Reduce operational risks frequently caused by compatibility issues and application conflicts
- Create custom deployments without repackaging
- Easily integrate into your existing package request flows with a documented REST API or by leveraging our PowerShell cmdlets
- Wrap vendor setups with ease using PowerShell or WiseScript templates
- Create App Attach image files from MSIX packages to make Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) management easier
- Know where to focus testing efforts by understanding Java dependencies and where applications may share files
- Enjoy the benefits of application virtualization by easily converting applications to your format of choice individually or in bulk (MSIX, App-V, ThinApp and Citrix formats)
Arm your IT team with a complete application packaging solution
Updates. New releases. New apps. Windows 10 migrations. Virtualization. Flexera’s AdminStudio application packaging software makes short work of these and other application deployment chores.
Reliable application packaging for your organization
For IT organizations seeking an advanced application packaging solution to centrally manage and prepare applications for reliable, conflict-free software deployment.
Complete Application Readiness Solution
Application readiness is an endless task, with the constant influx of new apps and updates. Flexera’s AdminStudio makes it much easier and less time consuming. Couple it with Package Feed Module and you get access to details on nearly 3,000 installers to help you create deployment packages faster.
Informing IT, Transforming IT