Flexera works with many technology partners, distributors, resellers, VAR’s and System Integrators worldwide – primarily through our Channel and Sales organizations in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Our channel partners are an integral part of our Installation and Software Monetization businesses. We have implemented and continuously enhance a comprehensive channel and alliance program that enables both Flexera and our partners to be successful.
For Flexera, partnership means working together on joint and shared growth plans, business development and marketing activities to enable both parties to develop and grow a strong business around our solutions, and to provide market leading services and solutions to our customers.
We work with and enable our partners to sell the market-leading InstallShield, InstallAnywhere, FlexNet Licensing, FlexNet Connect and FlexNet Operations products in the various markets we operate in. Helping them and us to increase revenues and drive incremental revenue is our primary goal.
- Our aim is to provide world-class product and channel support to help grow market share and to assist our partners to share in our success.
- We will work with our partners to create market demand, drive mutual revenue growth and deliver outstanding solutions to our mutual customers that meet and exceed their requirements.
- We acknowledge that we all benefit by working and teaming together.
- We run a channel-neutral approach providing a fair and honest approach to business, lead distribution and opportunity management.
- We recognize that we cannot achieve our own goals and aspirations unless our partners also succeed.
- We recognize that you, the Flexera Partner, own the relationship between your business and your customers. Our role is to support and empower our partners to achieve mutual business goals.
- We will develop and maintain clear protocols to ensure that we manage our relationship fairly, openly, to develop trust and to reduce conflict.
- We will continue to expand and develop our network of partners, embracing and teaming with all types and sizes of organizations.
Flexera’s Partner Accreditation Program
Working with Flexera can bring you many rewards and benefits to help you drive and increase your business in our Installation and Software Monetization solutions. As a result we have developed a three tier Partner Accreditation Program open to registered resellers, VAR's and partners working with our solutions. Being an accredited Flexera Channel Partner is something to be proud of and our main aim is to help you to see and develop growth with our solutions.
The Flexera Partner Accreditation Program reseller track consists of three membership levels with benefits and requirements corresponding to each level. Your membership level is determined by your continuing commitment to Flexera solutions.
- Registered – Registered partners are able to sell our market-leading software packaging and deployment solutions while building your Flexera solution competencies. This partnership level provides access to a variety of tools and marketing collateral.
- Premier – Premier partners are experienced in selling and delivering Flexera products and solutions. Premier partners enjoy enhanced benefits, marketing resources and opportunity registration programs.
- Elite – Elite partners work closely with Flexera and have a deep knowledge of the Flexera solutions from both a technical and sales perspective. Flexera works with Elite partners to create a joint business plan, drive marketing events and pass leads to these partners where appropriate.
Note: The Partner Accreditation Program is not intended for distributors, service providers or integrators at this time.
To enable our partners to be successful we have various tools, activities and programs in place to help educate partners on our solutions, communicate important messaging and information, and to facilitate sales in your local region.
- Web partner directory listing — Increase awareness of your partnership with Flexera by inclusion of your company details on the flexerasoftware.com 'Find a Reseller' search tool. Potential end-user customers looking to procure Flexera solutions may look for potential partners here.
- Partner Community access — The Flexera Partner Community is a single place for partners to interact with Flexera and gain valuable information to enable their teams for success with Flexera products. Within the community, Partners can collaborate with Flexera and/or other partners, get the latest Flexera news, access and download sales and product information including pricing, product collateral, partner program information, leads, co-marketing program information and more.
- Product training webinars — Flexera frequently hosts webinars for channel partners to provide updates on products, new releases, commercial updates, marketing campaigns and success stories.
- Partner update emails / newsletters — Keep up to date with the latest information from Flexera through partner focused communications. Updates include information on new products, marketing campaigns, commercial information and reference stories.
- Access to Flexera sales teams — Premier and Elite partners are eligible to work with Flexera sales teams to coordinate sales effort to drive incremental business. Such account discussions can be arranged by the Flexera Channel Team.
- Technical support — Partners can receive access to Flexera technical support for assistance in understanding our products and solutions.
- Marketing support & funding — Flexera is committed to supporting our partners with their marketing and business development activities. We aim to provide collateral, creative and campaign support on activities that directly affect and grow the business, with dedicated Channel Marketing teams at Flexera to enable this support.