Leading industry event will offer a range of Software Monetization sessions - covering everything from the cloud to the Internet of Things - for software vendors and intelligent device makers
Itasca, IL - Oct 26, 2015 - Flexera Software, the leading provider of next-generation software licensing, compliance, security and installation solutions for application producers and enterprises, today announced its much-anticipated software industry event, SoftSummit 2015, which will take place on November 4, 2015, at the Hilton Santa Clara in Santa Clara, California.
"Business executives face common challenges around gaining market share, improving profit margins, ensuring continuous license compliance, optimizing their software investments and future-proofing their organizations against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology," said Randy Littleson, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Flexera Software. "SoftSummit is the one industry event designed specifically to help application producers address these challenges by bringing together industry analysts, thought-leaders, subject matter experts, and colleagues."
The premiere industry event for software vendors and intelligent device manufacturers, SoftSummit will cover a wide range of topics throughout the day of sessions including Software Monetization trends and best practices, getting products to market faster, making acquisitions work faster, streamlining inefficient back-office processes and turning technology-Cloud, Virtualization, the Internet of Things -into an opportunity rather than a threat. Starting with an 8:15 am continental breakfast, the agenda includes sessions throughout the day on:
- Software and industry update presented by Randy Littleson, Senior VP Marketing, Flexera Software
- Disruptive Tech: What's New, What's Coming & How It Will Change Everything presented by David Pogue - Host of NOVA ScienceNow & Yahoo Tech Columnist
- Industry Best Practices and Successes presented by Brent Pietrzak, Vice President, Global Services, Flexera Software and Rick Barr, Chief Operations Officer, Pulse Secure
- Getting a 360 Degree View of Customer Entitlements, presented by Josh Colton, Manager, Licensing Programs, Tableau Software
- Monetization Trends, Best Practices & Insights presented by Amy Konary, Research Vice President, IDC
- Software Monetization Maturity Model & Use Cases, Randy Littleson, Sr. Vice President Marketing, Flexera Software
- Business Transformation Panel Discussion moderated by Flexera Software and panel members Richard Jenny, Director, Overture Networks and Amy Konary, Research Vice President, IDC
- Leveraging & Embracing Trends for Business Growth presented by Mathieu Baissac, VP Product Marketing, Flexera Software
Following the day's sessions will be a networking and cocktail reception from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Attendees can click on this link to register.
# # #
Flexera is reimagining the way software is bought, sold, managed and secured. We view the software industry as a supply chain, and make the business of buying and selling software and technology asset data more profitable, secure, and effective. Our Monetization and Security solutions help software sellers transform their business models, grow recurring revenues and minimize open source risk. Our Vulnerability and Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions strip waste and unpredictability out of procuring software, helping companies buy only the software and cloud services they need, manage what they have, and reduce compliance and security risk. Powering these solutions and the entire software supply chain, Flexera has built the world’s largest and most comprehensive repository of market intelligence on technology assets. In business for 30+ years, our 1200+ employees are passionate about helping our 80,000+ customers generate millions in ROI every year. Visit us at www.flexera.com.
For more information, contact:
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.