Network, Hear Best Practices and Gain Insights on the Latest Trends in Software Monetization
Itasca, IL - Oct 4, 2016 - Flexera Software is hosting SoftSummit 2016 in San Jose, California on Wednesday, October 12, to help software vendors and device manufacturers address everyday challenges such as: gaining market share, making more money, ensuring continuous license compliance, optimizing software investments and future-proofing organizations against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. Additional discussion topics will cover: software monetization trends and best practices, getting products to market faster, making acquisitions work faster, streamlining inefficient back-office practices and turning Cloud, Virtualization and Internet of Things technologies into opportunities rather than threats.
SoftSummit will address these issues in an interactive format with informative speakers, panel discussions and networking opportunities by bringing together industry analysts, thought leaders, subject-matter experts and colleagues.
Key speakers include:
- Jim Ryan, President and CEO, Flexera Software
- J.B. Wood, President and CEO, Technology Services Industry Association
- Amy Konary, Program Vice President, IDC
- Jeff Boyle, Americas Operations Leader, GE Healthcare
- Andrew Monaghan, Director of Software Architecture, NCR
- John Kroupa, Senior Business Operations Manager of Software Transformation, Motorola Solutions
- Christopher Bond, Founder, President and CEO, Thinkbox Software
- Michel Ranger, Director Point of Sale Technologies, 20-20 Technologies
- Joshua Bloom, Partner, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Cris Wendt, Principal Consultant, Flexera Software
- Michael Costa, Director of Solution Architecture and Sales Engineering, Flexera Software
- Mathieu Baissac, Vice President of Software Monetization Product Management, Flexera Software
For more information, please visit: www.softsummit.com.
Flexera Software executives, software vendors, device manufacturers, industry analysts
San Jose Marriott
201 South Market Street, San Jose, California 95113
Wednesday, October 12, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT
|9:00 – 9:30||Flexera Software & Industry Update|
|9:30 – 10:15||Consumption Economics and Technology as a Service|
|10:15 – 10:45||GE Healthcare Customer Keynote|
|11:15 – 11:45||Digital Business Model Innovation and Monetization|
|11:45 – 12:15||NCR Customer Keynote|
|1:30 – 2:00||Moving to a Consumption/Usage-based Model or IoT Monetization Best Practices & Guidance|
|2:05 – 2:35||Subscription Best Practices & Guidance or Software Transformation Journey|
|3:05 – 3:35||One-on-One with 20-20 Technologies or Renewals & Upgrade Management Best Practices|
|3:40 – 4:10||Pricing Best Practices and Guidance or Software Monetization Product Roadmap Q&A|
Flexera is reimagining the way software is bought, sold, managed and secured. We view the software industry as a supply chain, and make the business of buying and selling software more transparent, secure, and effective. Our Monetization and Security solutions help software sellers transform their business models, grow recurring revenues and minimize open source risk. Our Vulnerability and Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions strip waste and unpredictability out of buying applications, helping companies purchase only the software and cloud services they need, manage what they have, and reduce license compliance and security risk. In business for 30+ years, our 1000+ employees are passionate about helping our 80,000+ customers generate millions in ROI every year. Visit us at www.flexera.com.
For more information, contact:
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.