Recommended System Requirements
FlexNet Code Insight utilizes one or more scan servers, a core server and a database server to manage OSS license compliance and assess vulnerability risk. For single user vulnerability scanning use, the software can be installed on a single system. More commonly, FlexNet Code Insight is deployed for use by multiple users and is designed to scale for this use case with separate machines or partitions to support the different functions.
|Server Hardware:|| |
|Recommended Operating Systems:|| |
|Supported Operating Systems:|| |
Designed for Enterprise Environments
Designed to be used on-site for application security, FlexNet Code Insight has a full set of enterprise-ready features to allow operation within a modern IT environment.
- User Management performed within FlexNet Code Insight or via interconnection with existing LDAP and Single Sign-On systems. Support for a number of user roles with distinct access privileges.
- Support for MySQL, Oracle and SQL Server databases as well as Windows and Linux operating systems
- Written in Java and uses Apache Tomcat as the application platform
- Application security maintained through continuous testing against known attack vectors
- Can be used without connection to the external internet for secure environments
- REST APIs provide access to resources and data such as automated findings, audit and vulnerability information
- The Jenkins Plug-in lets users trigger a FlexNet Code Insight scan as part of the Jenkins build
- Upload to Scan capability lets users quickly upload one or more files for immediate scan and reporting from anywhere at any time
- Source Code Management support includes integration with GIT, TFS, Subversion, Perforce and Clearcase