Company to distribute AdminStudio, Workflow Manager, App Portal, InstallShield and InstallAnywhere within Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Iceland
Schaumburg, IL - Feb 11, 2014 - Flexera Software, the leading provider of Application Usage Management solutions for application producers and enterprises, today announced that Swedish-based Mindgrape AB has been selected as distributor for the company's Application Readiness and Installation solutions within the Nordic region, which includes Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Iceland.
Mindgrape has been a value added supplier of software, services and training within the area of IT-infrastructure since 2006. Their ability to define and realize a comprehensive strategy for Application Delivery and Platform Management makes Mindgrape a unique player in the Nordic IT market. The company will serve as the primary distributor for the following solutions within Flexera Software's Application Readiness and Installation portfolios:
- AdminStudio Suite, which powers an enterprise's Application Readiness process for Operating System (OS) migrations, Application and desktop virtualization, and day to day application packaging operations; and
- AdminStudio Workflow Manager, a Web-based process management solution that gives IT total control over application readiness, application virtualization, operating system (OS) migrations such as Windows 7, and other desktop management processes.
- App Portal, which empowers users with on-demand software provisioning through an enterprise app store, delivering all the advantages of self-service while giving IT management complete control of the request, approval and fulfillment.
- InstallShield, the global de facto standard on more than 500 million PCs, is a strategic installation development solution supporting traditional and agile development teams and their Windows and Virtualized installation requirements.
- InstallAnywhere, the leading multiplatform installation development solution for software producers who need to deliver a professional and consistent installation experience for physical, virtual and cloud environments.
These solutions are essential for application producers of all sizes, and enterprises undertaking major IT initiatives including migrations to Windows 7, 8 or 9, desktop transformations, virtualization and the cloud, consumerization of IT, and IT-as-a-service (ITaaS).
"Flexera Software is the undisputed leader in Application Readiness and Installation, and their solutions have set the standard for software producers and for enterprises seeking to automate their migration, compatibility testing, remediation and packaging processes in a strategic and comprehensive manner," said Mikael Karlsson, Managing Director at Mindgrape. "We see tremendous growth opportunities within the Nordic region and believe Flexera Software is the right partner to align with to help our customers solve their installation and very complex and costly software migration challenges."
"With strong relationships within the Nordic reseller community and deep consulting and training expertise, Mindgrape has an excellent reputation within the region and will be a strong business partner," said Patrick Gunn, Flexera Software's Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Channels, EMEA. "We look forward to partnering with them to help organizations successfully maximize their investments in enterprise software and more effectively ensure their deployment readiness amidst rapid and constant change."
# # #
- Learn more about Flexera Software's Application Readiness Solutions
- Related Flexera Software Webinars
- Related Flexera Software White Papers
- Read Application Readiness Blogs
- Flexera Software Success Stories
Flexera is reimagining the way software is bought, sold, managed and secured. We view the software industry as a supply chain, and make the business of buying and selling software and technology asset data more profitable, secure, and effective. Our Monetization and Security solutions help software sellers transform their business models, grow recurring revenues and minimize open source risk. Our Vulnerability and Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions strip waste and unpredictability out of procuring software, helping companies buy only the software and cloud services they need, manage what they have, and reduce compliance and security risk. Powering these solutions and the entire software supply chain, Flexera has built the world’s largest and most comprehensive repository of market intelligence on technology assets. In business for 30+ years, our 1200+ employees are passionate about helping our 80,000+ customers generate millions in ROI every year. Visit us at www.flexera.com.
Mindgrape is a software distributor that helps private and public organizations to define and realize comprehensive IT-strategies. By providing software and services that optimizes and simplifies the IT-environment the customers can focus on their core business. Experience, dedication and passion have driven a solid year on year growth since Mindgrape's foundation in 2006. Mindgrape is based in Stockholm, has 17 employees and an annual turnover of 25 MSEK in 2013.
For more information, contact:
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.