Itasca, IL - Jun 14, 2017 - Flexera Software will host three Software License Optimization partner Webinars with Apptio, BMC and SoftwareONE June 20 - 21. CIOs will learn how to speed-up Software Asset Management (SAM) value, and achieve IT cost transparency in digital transformation.
SoftwareONE: A dedicated SAM practice provides long-term optimization, return-on-investment, an accurate license position, audit help, security, time savings and freed-up resources.
SoftwareONE and Flexera present Show Me the Value! Accelerating Time to Value of Your Software Asset Management Practice on June 20 at 1:00 p.m. Central and 3:00 p.m. UK/4:00 p.m. Central Europe with:
- James Griffin, Alliances Solutions Engineer at Flexera Software
- Kevin Hooton, North America Lead of Software Asset Management at SoftwareONE
- Darryl Sackett, Global Director of Services Strategic Projects & Business Manager at SoftwareONE
Apptio/BMC: Understanding the value of digital services requires IT infrastructure insight. But, IT assets are quickly changing and software license structures are more complicated.
Apptio, BMC and Flexera share best practices for Cost Transparency in the Era of Digital Transformation on June 21 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Central with:
- Erez Yarkoni, Executive Vice President of Customer Operations & Strategy at Apptio
- Blaine Bryant, Director of IT at BMC Software
- John Hunter, Vice President of Strategy at BMC Software
- Ed Rossi, Vice President of Product Management at Flexera
Flexera is reimagining the way software is bought, sold, managed and secured. We view the software industry as a supply chain, and make the business of buying and selling software more transparent, secure, and effective. Our Monetization and Security solutions help software sellers transform their business models, grow recurring revenues and minimize open source risk. Our Vulnerability and Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions strip waste and unpredictability out of buying applications, helping companies purchase only the software and cloud services they need, manage what they have, and reduce license compliance and security risk. In business for 30+ years, our 1000+ employees are passionate about helping our 80,000+ customers generate millions in ROI every year. Visit us at www.flexera.com.
For more information, contact:
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.