It is Thanksgiving week here in the United States, and for our American readers, that typically means spending time with family, turkey, Black Friday, watching football and old movie marathons.
How about enriching your knowledge and getting the latest insights to the most important topics facing IT and business executives today?
“Tom and Ray Talk About….,” is an 8 part series of executive videos featuring Tom Canning, Vice President of Strategy at Flexera, and R “Ray” Wang, Principal Analyst, Founder, and Chairman of Constellation Research, Inc. These videos bring you right into the conversation on topics vital to your career.
IT and business executives face many challenges in today’s complex technical environments. The complex and highly dysfunctional software supply chain can greatly impact your business. You may be exposed to the risks of software vulnerabilities and security breaches. If you are an SAP customer, indirect access may be an important topic to understand. And for all of you, managing cloud costs is not something you can ignore.
Here is an introductory video with Tom and Ray talking about the software market and its impact on new business models.
The 8 videos in the “Tom and Ray Talk About….” series are short, entertaining, and packed with insights and information on a variety of topic vital to today’s IT leaders:
- Reimagining the Way Software is Bought, Sold, Managed and Secured
- Digital Transformation and the Challenge of Managing Complex IT Environments
- Software and Cloud Optimization
- Cybersecurity and Software Vulnerability Management
- SAP Software Licensing and Indirect Access
- The Role of Open Source Software
- IOT – The Internet of Things
- Managing Software and Cloud Services Costs
Be sure to check out the “Tom and Ray Talk About….” series today. And you don’t need to be escaping the crowds at the mall to enjoy!