Flexera will be hosting a webinar on Hardware Asset Management (HAM), with the first broadcast being held on July 21st (see more dates and times below). I'm pleased to say that Walter Darrough, Global IT Asset Manager for Dell, will be our guest speaker for this webinar. Walter will share how Dell is using FlexNet Manager Platform for hardware asset management for an organization that has more than 125,000 desktop and laptop PCs, thousands of physical servers, and 8000 network devices.
Most organizations have some processes and tools in place to track their IT hardware assets, with the goal to have visibility and control of those assets throughout the product lifecycle— from acquisition to retirement. Hardware Asset Management also helps with vendor contract and lease management, supports the tax payment process, and is used in making budgetary forecasts for new equipment. Furthermore, organizations need to track the hardware and understand some of the detailed hardware characteristics in order to effectively manage software licenses.
Attend this webinar to hear how Dell is managing their hardware estate as part of the process of also managing and optimizing their software assets by using FlexNet Manager Suite for Enterprises. You will also learn about:
- Managing hardware assets throughout the asset lifecycle
- How hardware asset management is used to support business processes such as tax payments and forecasting
- How an enterprise app store can be used to improve the asset governance process while enabling end user self-service
- FlexNet Manager Suite’s discovery, inventory and hardware asset management capabilities
Available Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, 21st July – 10:00 am CT (US) Show in my time zone
- Tuesday, 28th July – 10:00 am (UK) Show in my time zone
- Tuesday, 28th July – 10:00 am (Sydney, Australia) Show in my time zone