Flexera is extremely pleased to announce today that our investment partnership with TA Associates, announced on December 19, 2017, has closed. TA Associates is a leading global growth private equity firm. TA acquired equity from existing investors, and will work in partnership with existing lead investor Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to continue to grow the company.
- An Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server Licensing
- Comparing Cloud Instance Pricing: AWS vs Azure vs Google vs IBM
- AWS vs Azure vs Google Cloud Pricing: Compute Instances
- Hundreds of products to hit EOL/EOS by the end of 2018
- 2020 State of Tech Spend: IT Spending Benchmarks and Trends
- VMware Cloud on AWS Pricing: Is It Really Cheaper Than AWS?
- Microsoft Ends Support for Integral Products in 2020
- Microsoft SQL Server Licensing – A Deeper Look
- Future of Software Packaging: Expert Answers to MSIX Questions
- 12 Key Inventory and Asset Performance Metrics
Top Posts & Pages
Apache Struts Application Compatibility Application Readiness Application Virtualization Archive Cloud Computing Cloud Cost Cloud Cost Analysis Cloud Industry Insights Cloud Management Best Practices CMDB Data Data Platform Data Quality Desktop Transformation Digital Transformation Enterprise Enterprise App Stores Enterprise Cloud Strategies Executive Federal Flexera News IBM software licensing IT Asset Management IT Industry Trends Microsoft software licensing Mobile Applications Oracle software licensing SaaS SaaS IT Spend SAP software licensing Security Software Asset Management Software budget planning Software license agreements Software license compliance Software License Optimization Software spend management Software Vulnerabilities Technology Spend Technopedia Vulnerability Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10