Flexera is extremely pleased to announce today that our investment partnership with TA Associates, announced on December 19, 2017, has closed. TA Associates is a leading global growth private equity firm. TA acquired equity from existing investors, and will work in partnership with existing lead investor Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to continue to grow the company.
- You Can’t Bank On Your Data Always Being Accurate
- How to Be a Hero When Good Data Breaks Bad
- What You Don’t Know About Your IT Assets Can Hurt You
- How to Win Your Career and Become Indispensable to Your Organization’s Success: IT Asset Manager Edition
- If Your ServiceNow Implementation Doesn’t Spark Joy, You’re Doing It Wrong
- An Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server Licensing
- Cloud Computing Trends: 2019 State of the Cloud Survey
- Optima + Oracle Cloud: Evolving the multi-cloud landscape
- Comparing Cloud Instance Pricing: AWS vs Azure vs Google vs IBM
- AWS vs Azure vs Google Cloud Pricing: Compute Instances
- VMware Cloud on AWS Pricing: Is It Really Cheaper Than AWS?
- Microsoft SQL Server Licensing – A Deeper Look
- DNS Load Balancing and Using Multiple Load Balancers in the Cloud
- Microsoft’s License Changes for Public Cloud: How Do They Affect You?
Top Posts & Pages
Adobe software licensing Apache Struts Application Compatibility Application Rationalization Application Readiness Application Virtualization Archive Cloud Computing Cloud Cost Analysis Cloud Industry Insights Cloud Management Best Practices CMDB Concurrent license management Data Data Quality Desktop Transformation Enterprise Enterprise App Stores Enterprise Cloud Strategies Executive Federal Flexera News IBM software licensing IT Asset Management Microsoft MSIX Microsoft software licensing Mobile Applications Oracle software licensing SaaS SAP software licensing Security Software Asset Management Software budget planning Software license agreements Software license compliance Software License Optimization Software spend management Software Vulnerabilities Technopedia User Centric Computing Vulnerability Web Compatibility Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10