Ryan Geyer, a RightScale cloud solutions engineer, likes to keep on top of the latest cloud technologies, including Rackspace cloud management. While some people spend their weekends building model airplanes or puttering in their yards, Ryan likes playing with private clouds, and recently built a Rackspace Private Cloud Powered by OpenStack in his garage. Check out his step-by-step description, along with a photo showing that yes, you can actually run a private cloud in your garage. And when you’re ready to try it yourself (but maybe from your office) let us know – RightScale can help you with Rackspace cloud management to accelerate your application delivery.
- Cloud Infrastructure Management – Implement Best Practices to Stay Ahead of Challenges
- Scale with the Cloud to Meet Increased Business Demand
- Benefits of the Cloud for Business: Navigating Your Cloud Journey
- Cloud migration best practices: Don’t let efforts get stranded while working remotely
- Driving Digital Transformation with Flexera: A Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms—Again!
- An Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server Licensing
- Comparing Cloud Instance Pricing: AWS vs Azure vs Google vs IBM
- AWS vs Azure vs Google Cloud Pricing: Compute Instances
- Hundreds of products to hit EOL/EOS by the end of 2018
- Amazon's Elastic Block Store Explained
- 2020 State of Tech Spend: IT Spending Benchmarks and Trends
- VMware Cloud on AWS Pricing: Is It Really Cheaper Than AWS?
- Microsoft Ends Support for Integral Products in 2020
- Microsoft SQL Server Licensing – A Deeper Look
- Future of Software Packaging: Expert Answers to MSIX Questions
Top Posts & Pages
Apache Struts Application Compatibility Application Readiness Application Virtualization Archive Cloud Computing Cloud Cost Cloud Cost Analysis Cloud Industry Insights Cloud Management Best Practices cloud spend CMDB Data Data Quality Desktop Transformation Digital Transformation Enterprise Enterprise App Stores Enterprise Cloud Strategies Executive Federal Flexera News IBM software licensing IT Asset Management IT Industry Trends Microsoft software licensing Mobile Applications Oracle software licensing SaaS SaaS IT Spend SAM and Security SAP software licensing Security Software Asset Management Software budget planning Software license agreements Software license compliance Software License Optimization Software spend management Software Vulnerabilities Technopedia Vulnerability Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10